“Yes, you called?”
Commander in the Forces of Nature
Physical AppearancePhosphora is a blonde-haired human-like girl with purple eyes, looking to be 16 or 17 years old and standing at around 5'7" (170 cm). She adorns a blue scarf that can conduct electricity, causing it to levitate and become rapturous when Phosphora harnesses electricity. She wears a small, black top ending at the midriff, overlapped by two white sashes, and white shorts. She wears open-toed boots made up of black wrappings and has a green-leaved vine wrapped around her body from her arm to her thigh.
Phosphora's personality is that of a stuck-up teenage girl. She can be quite rude to her opponents and seems to enjoy getting under their skin, such as when she flirts with Pit or points out Palutena's age. She can also be quite lazy, often passing off comments or events that don't concern her and handling almost everything with a nonchalant attitude. Despite these odd quirks, she is a fierce fighter and shows great ferocity in battle. She is very brave and always faces her enemies head on.
As her title implies, Phosphora has the power to manipulate electricity for a number of purposes. With this, she can turn into a bolt of lightning, move at incredible speeds, and teleport. Phosphora can fire bolts of electricity at opponents and electrify the air around her. Phosphora can also use her electrokinesis to create storms. However, if she expends energy too fast, she tires easily and must recharge.
|Min Health||Max Health|
After defeating Thanatos in a war between the Forces of Nature and the Underworld Army, Phosphora goes to the abandoned Thunder Cloud Temple to recharge. Fortunately for Pit, Phosphora was wounded and tired from her battle with Thanatos, making Pit's battle with her significantly easier. Upon being defeated, she disappears in a flash of light.
Phosphora later appears to take care of the Lightning Chariot after Pit arrives at Palutena's Temple, and again when Dark Pit was knocked off of it after ramming it into the gateway to the Chaos Vortex that the Chaos Kin created.
While she isn't playable, she appears as an Assist Trophy, where she zips across the stage and fires lightning bolts at her foes. She will flinch if an opponent attacks her, which will temporarily stop her from attacking.
A beautiful and powerful electricity-based warrior in the Forces of Nature. While victorious in her battle with Thanatos, the wounds Phosphora receives make her weak in the fight with Pit that follows.
- "Finishing blow!" - Upon defeating Thanatos (Chapter 14)
- "Here already? I didn't even have a chance to take a shower!" - (Chapter 14)
- "It's just one fight after another. Today is not my day." - (Chapter 14)
- "Grind rails, huh? Well, la di da! Wish we had the budget for grind rails..." - (Chapter 14)
- "'Absolutely, Lady Palutena.' You're such a yes-man, Pit. Good thing you're so cute." - Flirting with Pit (Chapter 14)
- "Aw, you're turning red! That's even cuter!" - After Pit is flustered by her remark (Chapter 14)
- "No. 'Cause you CAN'T SEE thunder!" - In response to Pit, upon her defeat (Chapter 14)
- "I take back what I said before. You're not cute at all!" - After the battle with Pit (Chapter 14)
- "I'll hold on to the Lightning Chariot for you." - (Chapter 20)
- "These are goddesses you're talking to here, Pit. Watch your tone." - (Chapter 20)
- In the English version of the game, Phosphora's name is a reference to the Greek god Phosphorus, whose name means light-bringer. Her Japanese name, Eleka, may be a reference to the Greek mythological figure Electra. Both names are tied to Greek words relating to radiance or light.
- The Phosphora Bow weapon is infused from the scarf worn around Phosphora's neck.
- According to her trophy in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U, she isn't a great singer.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/sora_sakurai/status/186441951845949441
- ↑ http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kiuheight.png
|Characters in the Kid Icarus series.|
|Kid Icarus||Pit • Palutena • Medusa • Hewdraw • Pandora • Tanatos • Friendly God • Nurse • God of Poverty|
|Of Myths and Monsters||Pit • Palutena • Orcos • Don • Crow • Zeus • Nurse • God of Poverty|
Forces of Nature