The Forces of Nature (自然軍 Shizen-gun, "Natural Forces") are one of the primary factions, introduced in Kid Icarus: Uprising. Ruled by Viridi, their goal is to preserve the natural order, making humanity one of their enemies. The majority of the troops are made up of organic materials, and a common trait among them is their yellow eyes.
- Viridi: The Goddess of Nature and leader of the army, she views her troops as her children.
- Phosphora: Known by the title Lightning Flash Phosphora, she is a commander in the army and uses electricity as a weapon.
- Arlon: Known by the title Arlon the Serene, he is one of the commanders of the Forces of Nature and guardian of the Lunar Sanctum.
- Cragalanche: Known by the title Cragalanche the Mighty, he is a boulder with a soul, as well as one of the commanders of the army.
- Dark Pit: A flawed clone of Pit, Dark Pit remains unaffiliated throughout the entirety of Uprising. However, he is revealed to have joined the Forces of Nature in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U sometime after the events of the game, ranking as an officer in the army.
- The name "Forces of Nature" has a double meaning; in addition to referring to the fact that it is the army serving Viridi, the Goddess of Nature, the name is a pun on the actual term "force of nature," meaning something formidable or strong.
- According to one of Uprising's loading screens, a single yellow eye is the trademark symbol of the Forces of Nature.
|Characters in the Kid Icarus series.|
|Kid Icarus||Pit • Palutena • Medusa • Hewdraw • Pandora • Tanatos • Friendly God • Nurse • God of Poverty|
|Of Myths and Monsters||Pit • Palutena • Orcos • Don • Crow • Zeus • Nurse • God of Poverty|
Forces of Nature