Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators, or sysops, can access a few additional functions.
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- Granting other users chat moderator rights
Bureaucrats are administrators with the ability to grant other users admin, bureaucrat and rollback rights.
Becoming an administrator
Users can request sysop rights via the Divinipedia:Requests for adminship
Users with administrative rights can be identified by their colored links.
|Hero King Marth||Young Lion Roy||8bitPit||Fang³|
|Bureaucrat (Active)||Bureaucrat (Active)||Admin (Active)||Admin (Semi-Active)|