“Ahhh... It's been so long since I've had a body! Eat your hearts out, ladies!”
Physical AppearanceIn her true form, Pandora resembles a beautiful young woman, standing at a height of around 5'8" (173 cm). She sports a long, blue ponytail, pink eyes and eye shadow, and a golden ring to decorate her hair in the same fashion as her previous form. The outfit she now wears consists of a light blue and purple corset, with stockings and sleeves to match.
When Dark Pit arrives at the Rewind Spring, Pandora suddenly emerges from his wings and attacks him for stealing her powers prior. After a brief battle, Pandora uses the Spring to restore herself to her true form as Amazon Pandora, boasting to the other gods about her new appearance while she engages in another fight with Dark Pit. She is not shown again after her defeat.
Similarly to her previous form, Pandora tends to spawn bombs in order to attack. However, rather than spitting them out, they will materialize in a triangle around the Rewind Spring. She will then teleport to the one most opposite to Dark Pit and attempt to strike at him with a melee attack. As before, she can be hit with her own bombs by using melee attacks to hit them back at her, but the bombs will damage Dark Pit should he try this technique before she lands the first hit on her bombs.
If Dark Pit gets close enough she will attack him with her sword by whirling around with her blade outstretched. She may also slash downwards to fire five blades of energy across the ground.
She will also fire powerful heart-shaped projectiles, which cause paralysis and come in bursts of four to six. She can also create small pink hearts that inflict Weaken at medium range.
Pandora will fake being defeated once her health becomes low enough. If the player falls for this trick, she will whip around and attempt to catch Dark Pit with a surprise attack of heart shots. These hearts will inflict the Weakening status ailment on Dark Pit, lowering his health considerably.
She can also lay down crystal heart-shaped barriers that will reflect Dark Pit's attacks. However, these can be destroyed after enough damage has been inflicted.
Pandora's original form. Beautiful yet mighty, she was once one of the best warriors in the Underworld. Yet a blunder cost the goddess her body, forcing Pandora to take the form of a pure manifestation of her will.
- "It's been a long time, Lord Hades."
- "Don't tell me you've forgotten your old friend Pandora."
- "You got me... Just kidding!" - When faking her defeat
- "Look alive!" - Making bombs appear during battle
- "Present time!" - Making a Pandora's Box appear during battle
- Pandora always initially fakes being defeated the first time before suddenly fighting again. With Amazon Pandora, however, there is no cutscene interruption, allowing her to get up and get in a cheap hit if the player lets their guard down.
- Amazon Pandora is the first Underworld boss to be battled after the Medusa arc is finished.
- In her concept art and in the official height chart, the purple parts of her outfit around her chest and hips are absent. This was changed for her finalized appearance in the game.
|Characters in the Kid Icarus series.|
|Kid Icarus||Pit • Palutena • Medusa • Hewdraw • Pandora • Tanatos • Friendly God • Nurse • God of Poverty|
|Of Myths and Monsters||Pit • Palutena • Orcos • Don • Crow • Zeus • Nurse • God of Poverty|
Forces of Nature